CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two Months and Counting

Posted by Picasa
Two months ago I was anticipating installation and now I am living with a full beautiful head of sisterlocks. Time passes by much faster than you would think. My nerves have settled, my hair has taken on a life of it's own and a few friends have joined me on this journey. I have never been asked more questions about my hair and I have never directed people to any one website more than I have sisterlocks.com. I have found new friends online to discuss hair issues and have stalked more blogs than I care to admit. With all this said, two months have gone by in a flash and I understand why.
Somethings that I am looking forward to:
  • No longer braiding and banding
  • Actually styling my hair (it's not easy to find time when working two jobs and night school)
  • No scalp (my hair gets thicker weekly but not fast enough)
  • Conditioning my hair (my locs are soft but I like the way conditioner leaves my hair)
  • Swimming (Freedom and feeling water running through my hair)
  • Afro Puff (I know this is a long time away but I can't wait)
  • Side Ponytail (I've never had one but what a joy it will be)
  • Do it Yourself (I do not like depending on others - for anything)

These are just the ones I can remember at the moment -I'm sure the list will grow and grow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrat!! Looking good girl!