CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy One Year Loc-a-versery to me!



I'm sure like most of the sister loc'd family the first year flew by. I was busy learning about the way my hair locs, the way it coils when left to its own devices, the way it reacts to having water sprinkled on it everyday and how it bounces with natural body. If you've read my previous post, you will notice that I didn't fall in love instantly; it was more gradual. I look in the mirror today and I love the length, I love the texture, I love the fullness and I love the way my hair frames my face. I especially love how it sets me apart from all the women around me because it is uniquely mine. This year has been gratifying in more ways than I could have imagined and it makes me grateful that I chose this journey. What a Year!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sereni-T said...

They are beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

z said...

Gorgeous locks and congrats!

Denise said...

Happy Sisterlock Anniversary! Looking good.

Felicia said...

Happy New Year and Happy Lockversary!!! Your locks look beautiful and my have they grown!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy Lockversary! Your locks look lovely!