CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day Four





















I'm actually posting on day seven but the pictures are from day four. As you can see my hair has settled in and is beginning to take shape and form. It has begun to shrink which I am used to from wearing two strand twist. After sweating (from working out) and steam from the showers my hair is filling in nicely. I like the natural body that it has. I feel my hair moving in the cold wind and shaking as I try not to pass out on the treadmil. I do find it difficult not to put oil in my hair - so - I cheated. I put a dime size amount of essential oils in my palm and finger combed my hair. So far - so good.


I didn't think I could get more enthusiatic about my hair than I was during the anticipation, but I was wrong. I am so excited about the possibilities so much so that it has rubbed off on a few friends. Two of whom have appointments to get their hair locked this month. You know I will be posting their pictures (with permission of course). It will be very nice to have direct sisterlock family to talk with.
I have also received compliments from friends - both men and women alike - so this has to be a good thing!




0 comments: