CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Three

I must admit it is rather difficult to keep my hands out of my hair. I find myself drifting toward it more and more. Well, I have noticed something that I hadn't read about in any other blogs. At the end of my locks I feel a knot of hair. Since it's only day three, I know this isn't the natural lock process taking place. Which brings me to a question. Is it normal to knot a clients hair when creating sisterlocks? Perhaps she is trying to speed up the process. Perhaps this is exactly what it should be. I don't know and I am so tempted to unknot the ends. If anyone has knowledge of this sort of thing, please inform me.

Other than this things are going fine. I decided to wear my hair down and deal with the thinness of it all. How else will I get used to it? I don't have any pictures yet - but I can say it is already starting to shrink.

0 comments: