CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#18 - 20

# 18 - A problem that I've had

  • Asking for help. I am the biggest do it yourself-er, control everything, superwoman complex person I know. It's not that I can't ask anyone for help but that I want things done a certain way. I never thought I had a type A personality but I totally see it now.
# 19 - Five items I lust for
  1. Knowledge - I love to learn. If I could, I'd spend my waking hours in a bookstore or in a class. From photography to tennis classes, from medicine to cosmetology, it doesn't matter. It's probably why I find intelligence attractive.
  2. Sweets - My sweet tooth is me weakness. It's a constant struggle on a day to day basis.
  3. Success - I long for success in my career, with my family, with myself. It's the one thing I think about on a daily basis.
  4. True Friendship - Someone who is willing to give as much as they receive. Someone who shares the same interest as I, who has some of the same values. I'm not sure why women find it difficult to trust are get along but I notice it all around me. I admit I don't actively seek friendship as much as I do the other things but it is very much on my wish list.
  5. Travel - I love love love to travel. I'm always planning my next trip or looking at exotic places that I want to visit on the web. I think mother nature has provided us with amazing treats and we just have to find them.
# 20 - My Fears
  • My greatest fear is Failure. I hate to fail at anything. I try my best at the simplest task because I have a set standard for myself. Failure is never an option.

0 comments: