CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day one - Day five

I'm starting a little late on the 30 day challenge but how does the saying go "better late than never"


5 ways to win my heart
  1. Make me laugh
  2. Compliment my strengths but help me improve me weaknesses
  3. Be an amazing lover and intimate partner
  4. Be honest but kind
  5. Love yourself first
Something I feel strongly about
  • Parenting is both a noun and a verb. It is something you are and something you must do, even when you don't think you have anything left to give. Parenting is the ultimate sacrifice.
A book I love
  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X - I learn something every time I read it
Bullet your entire day
  • I'm going to cheat on this. It's too much at this point. Which brings us to today's
Things I would say to an ex
  • Thank you for an amazing ride. I have learned as much from our mistakes as I have from our successes. My only regret is that we didn't forgive each other at the same time and therefore missed out on something great. I am grateful that we are able to be friends and though our love has been redefined - it still feels my heart and nourishes me.

1 comments:

TheNerd said...

Nice round up! :D

Can't wait to see the rest!